Sales agents, cargo handling and chartering services Air Cargo with NCT
We provide all import and export handling needs including general cargo, high value products, perishables, human remains, dangerous goods, pharmaceutical and more.
We are authorized air cargo sales agent for the following international airlines listed below and we maintain an online booking terminal for the convenience of our customers.
- MALAYSIA AIRLINES SYSTEM BERHAD
- SILK AIR (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
- HONG KONG DRAGON AIR PTE LTD
- ROYAL BRUNEI AIRLINE
- TRANSMILE AVIATION SDN BHD
- KOREAN AIR
In recognition of our invaluable and outstanding sales achievement, we were certified by MasKargo with the MEGA TONNERS AWARD for the tenth consecutive year (2010/2011).
|Weight (KG)||Parcel rate (MYR)|
Parcel Services Between
SABAH & SARAWAK TO PENINSULAR MALAYSIA & VICE VERSA
Handling & Service Charges RM 32.00/per shipment/per delivery
Pick up charges within town area RM 48.00/shipment/per delivery
Term & Conditions:
- The Shipper / Client has the responsibility to ensure shipped goods are adequately protected
and insured against all risk . Failing which, the transporter or carrier will not be held liable for any claim ofconsequential and special damages or indirect losses while the goods are in transit.
Price quoted is excluding any storage, packing & strapping.
- All business transaction is subject to our standard Trading terms and Conditions. A full details of theconditions is stipulate in the reverse side of our letter appointment.
- Price quoted is applicable for NON-DGR CARGO only.
- Price quoted is applicable from BKI town area to KUL town area
- Terms of payment: CASH BEFORE DELIVERY UNLESS HOLDING CREDIT FACILITIES.
- Carrier : BY AIR
- Charges will be calculated base on either GROSS/ACTUAL or VOLUMETRIC weight whichever yield the greater. Volumetric weight computation will be [Length x Width x Height in (cm)] divided by 6000.
Fresh & Live Stock
Merchandise Covered by Carnets
Virtually all goods, including commercial samples, professional equipment, and items for tradeshows and exhibitions, including display booths.
Carnets DO NOT cover: consumable or disposable goods (e.g., food and agriculture products) giveaways, postal traffic or goods subject to repair.